Some top tips from Frederico Viticci’s iOS 11 review:
- Press CMD-Option-D to show the dock. No more awkwardly trying to reach for the edge of the screen when your keyboard is in the way.
- Grab the top nubbin in split view to re-arrange the windows in split view.
And some things that I wish were top tips but aren’t:
- Drag and drop apps in the multitasking view to create enter split view.
- Use CMD & arrow keys to move apps from spotlight into split view.
And some things that aren’t mentioned that I would like to see:
- Some way to enter 50/50 split view immediately, without going into 70/30 first.
- Open-in-place support in all the apps.